We are celebrating 21 years since the original Stepping Stones programme was published by Strategies for Hope in 1995.
To mark this event we are delighted to share with you stories about the great work being done by various users of the programme around the world. Please return here soon for more….
- Uganda: click here to learn from Germina Sebuwufu
- Russia, Ukraine and Moldova: click here to learn from Elena Veselovskaya
- Ecuador and Central America: click here to learn from Soledad Guayasamín Cruz
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: click here to learn from Erick Ngoie and Eddie Ndungi
- Malawi: click here to learn from Steven Iphani.
- East and Southern Africa: click here to learn from Angela Hadjipateras and Ellen Bajenja.
- Stepping Stones Revisited: learning from the original workshop participants in SW Uganda, 12 years on.
- Condom Commandos: watch this film about work with soldiers and local women in Angola.
- Zimbabwe: click here to learn from Lovemore Magwere.
- The Gambia: click here to learn about Stepping Stones in the Gambia.
- On this World AIDS Day: click here to learn about our new new training programme, Stepping Stones with Children.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: click here to read more, this time from Kasigondo Ntabe Sylvestre.
To read more about all our Stepping Stones manuals click here